Monday, August 3, 2009

Happy friendship day



My Dear Friend,

In 1935 USA government had killed a man on 1st Saturday of august, next day his friend died committing suicide in his memory.

USA government had declared 1st Sunday of every August as friendship day.

On this 73rd friendship day (August 2nd) I wish you to send this story to all our friends.

Happy Friendship day


F - Few
R - Relations
I - In
E - Earth
N - Never
D - Die




lovable person...... ......... I am

Give thousand chances to ur enemy to become ur friend, But don't give a single chance to ur friend to become ur enemy"

I t's 'World Best Friends Week' send this to all Ur good friends . Even me, if I am one of them. See how many u get back.
If u gets more than 3 u r really, a waiting

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP WEEK TO YOU!!!!!!

1 comment: