Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Good Afternoon with Funny SMS of the Day

(1)
if u r filling dizzy, a lot sick, a bit quite, a little bit sad
i think what's wrong. you r suffering from a lack of vitamin me.

(2)
you can control you breath but not death you can control your life but not
your wife you can control you emotions but not loose motion

(3)
what is a girl friend? addition of problems,
subtraction of money, multiplication of enemies and
pision of friends.
(4)
Smile to old man, means Respect,Smile to child, means innocence,
Smile to lover, means love, Smile in front of mobile, means mental,
Still Smiling! Confirmed!

(5)

If you need advice, text me...
If you need a friend, call me...
If you need me, come to me...
If you need money... ...........
THE SUBSCRIBER CANNOT BE REACHED
(6)
a foolish man tells a woman to stop talking,but a wise man tells her
that she looks extremely beautiful when her lips are closed..

No comments:

Post a Comment